Offering Labor Day beauty sales is a top beauty PR strategy for all brands to utilize. Editors and bloggers love to write stories about great savings and sales throughout the year. Surprisingly, Labor Day Weekend is a very popular time for writers to publish holiday shopping guides like this. They look for brands who can offer 20-50% off with special site wide coupon codes during this time.
Janice McCafferty PR is known for successfully promoting Labor Day beauty sale coupon codes. How do we accomplish this? Research and timing are key. It is important to know who and most importantly when to reach out to online editors. If you send in coupon codes too early, your shopping sale will get lost. If you submit too late, editors will no longer need your sale information. Plus, holiday coupon codes are a great way to boost e-commerce sales!
Below, you will find some of the best Labor Day Beauty Sales to shop in 2022:
- From September 2nd-5th, mielleorganics.com is holding a site wide sale with all products retailing for just $7 (excludes bundles)!
- From September 2nd-6th, enjoy 30% off site wide at chi.com with promo code LABORDAY.
- From September 3rd-5th, enjoy 20% off site wide at avarelle.com. No coupon code needed.
- From August 29th – September 5th, get up to 60% off last chance items. No code required – automatically marked down. Shop via spongelle.com/collections/warehouse.
- From September 1st-5th, enjoy 20% off sitewide at vitabrid.com with code LDAY2022.
- From September 1st-5th, enjoy 25% off orders over $100 at theamethod.com. Orders will also receive a FREE 10ml Pearls of Retinol sample. Use code LABORDAY.
Are you a makeup, hair or skincare brand looking for help with holiday shopping guides or new ways to connect with beauty writers and bloggers? Please contact us with any additional questions you may have. We would love to help your brand.